I have a lot I'm realizing. And others are also appearing. Just all seem so strange because some are just words.
*Having my arms and hands restrained in any way. (docs tried this recently and I freaked out)
*Seatbelts, I feel trapped
*closed spaces in cars. (the 4rth of July, I rode to the fireworks with family member and they wanted to put me in the middel but I started panicking)
*R word or jokes..someone on twitter did this recently and I went off
*blaming abuse victims in any way
*the span*** word (can't stand to even hear a parent say it and I will go off)
* belts or hearing them come undone
* I now hate the word panties so bad
* loud cars
* being alone in the dark at times
* Being in a crowd
* men staring at me even if it is innocent
* loud noises
* yelling, even if it isn't yelling directed at me
* anger even if it's not directed at me (feel bad it seems my bf can't be in a bad mood or I get scared and upset)
* pain..even if it's some other kind of pain not dealing with what happened... makes me remeber the physical pain
*needles (I always had a phobia of needles but now it's even worse)
* lying on my stomach makes me freak out
* Now hands and that's the weirdest one
* some sex talk
I have sooo many I may add more later...I am still figuring out what some of mine are.
Edited by NicPY82, 05 July 2012 - 08:45 PM.