Photo

Cant send messages

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 janet

janet
  • janet

Posted 31 May 2004 - 02:57 AM

I cant seem to post a message as a new topic in 'Reclaiming Our Lives' - dunno why, can anyone help?

#2 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:21 AM

Hi there,

only moderators can post new topics in that forum, but if you have a suggestion for a thread you can PM it to one of the mods. Hope that helps.

Savannah

#3 janet

janet
  • janet

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:28 AM

ohhh, that explains it then.
Thanx

#4 janet

janet
  • janet

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:37 AM

Can i ask another question? Do many people go onto 'chat'? Ive read the instructions and guidelines, but i know i must be doing something wrong coz i try to get into it and it fails to connect. I dunno why.

#5 bailey

bailey
  • lurker

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:54 AM

hi janet,

there is a big troubleshooting thread in the chat forum. if you post exactly what the problem is (if your getting an error mesage, and what is says, etc) in there, hopefully one of the technically brilliant people will be able to help you get into chat!!

for me, the problem getting into chat was that i'm on a mac computer. i had to use Netscape as my browser for chat to work, Internet Explorer couldn't connect.

good luck!

~aimee

#6 janet

janet
  • janet

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:22 AM

Thanx for the reply Bailey.

I mustn't be able to get into chat coz im on internet explorer. Im crap with computers so im just going to leave it now.

#7 Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea
  • Proctosaurus Rex

• Contributing Member

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:54 AM

I think you should really post the specific problem on the chat thread.  i use internet explorer and while i haven't done chat in a while have not had a problem connecting to chat from home.  (work is another matter.)

ayelet

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.