Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 12:52 PM

questions, suggestions, concerns
get in touch with a board mod here
Forum Led by: franklin, Jackie, Jes, Lis, Louise, Shannon, troy
User(s) active in this forum : 0

Okay, maybe I'm just a little slow...but has Franklin always been listed here?   ???   I swear it is new...but, I suppose it is possible that I'm just slow...

Not like this is all that important...but, you know...thought I'd ask anyway...

So, how is Franklin?  Has his workload decreased any with Troy on board?  Poor Franklin.

#2 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:21 PM

Healing,

Check out This Thread   :)

Cathy

#3 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 06:04 PM

Okay, Cathy, now I knew that Franklin was a mod but has he always been listed as a mod for this forum...I swear I've never seen his name there...Okay, so maybe I'm just not all that observant??!!

#4 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 06:30 PM

He's been listed since the middle of December. LOL.  Sorry, hon.

Cathy

#5 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 23 April 2004 - 06:33 PM

Okay...someone needs to delete this entire thread...otherwise there is proof...in black and white (and green) of my s  l  o  w  n  e  s  s  and my lack of observation skills...

:oops:   :blush:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.