I noticed that too, I thought I was insane

#18 Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea
  • Proctosaurus Rex

• Contributing Member

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:32 AM

Thank you thank you thank you!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

time confusion is a huge problem for me without the board contributing to it.  :D

thanks again.

ayelet

#19 Guest_surviviors_*

Guest_surviviors_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:13 AM

I noticed this a while ago.  I chocked it up to leap year..or am I wrong?

#20 Melinda

Melinda
  • from LittleGirlLost to a woman found

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:05 AM

Ok, I was just posting and looking at the date and going, "wait, it's 2am on Monday, it's the 3rd, right???"  Yes, there's a calendar right here, it's the 3rd.  Why does the board now say it's 2am on the 2nd???  I changed the time to +23 and the best i can get is it being 12am on the 3rd.   :D   Close, but still 2 hours behind.  I need the +25 option, hehe.  Ok, who broke the board?  :oops:

Edit in: Okay, as I posted, the board again changed the date and time.  Now I need to set it to +1 hours to get the correct date and time.  :D  What is this time based off of again?  I'm on US Eastern time, this doesn't make any sense...  Pick a time and stick with it, ok board?  Poor board, so confused...

Melinda

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.