I don't know where to post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chantel_*

Guest_Chantel_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2004 - 07:15 PM

I don't even know what to say. I think talking to some people about what happened to me might help, but I don't really know what I am doing. can someone direct me to what to do?

#2 Melinda

Melinda
  • from LittleGirlLost to a woman found

• Contributing Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 08:21 PM

Hi, Chantel.  You don't need to say anything at all if you're not ready.  But if you want to discuss anything, you can post it in the appropriate forum or go to the chat room to talk to people in real time.  The forum that most people look at is "my voice" so that's a good place to post if you have some concerns you'd really like feedback on.  Take care of yourself and welcome to pandys.  :)

LGL

#3 bailey

bailey
  • lurker

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:36 AM

hi chantel,

*safe hugs* (if that's ok)

welcome to the board...i've found a lot of comfort and support here, and i hope you do, too.

LGL is right, "my voice" is the main forum, and it's visited the most often. it's a good place to start. if you feel strong enough to tell your "story" in detail, the "my story" forum is good for that. (don't worry if you don't get a lot of replies in there, a lot of people find the descriptions and the stories very triggering. no or few replies doesn't mean that no one cares, it's just that people reading your story might not feel strong enough to reply to it.)

no matter what, take things at your own pace. here you won't be pressured or judged. it's a very caring, understanding and safe place.

*hugs and support*
~aimee

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.