• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:05 PM

Am I on crack?

For awhile, I swore I was, because i REMEMBERED making posts and then when I looked the next day they weren't there. Gremlins, I thought.

But it happened about 10 times today...I would post, hit "add reply" and instead of taking me to the thread with my post added, it takes me to the board main page. And hitting back doesn't work because i just get an empty form - what I wrote is gone and I have to re-type.

How annoying! Is htis happened to anyone else?

Shannon

#2 Crystal

Crystal
  • Diet Coke Addict

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:52 AM

I've had this happen with PMs, not with posting but then again, I haven't post very much at all in a while.

#3 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 08:15 AM

Must say that when I first read this I had this really good sarcastic comment to make   :D   but, I was half asleep, so it may not have been all that good...but any rate I can't think of it now... :P
But, no I haven't had that happen

HUGS, shannon

PS...I've been very glad to see the mods posting more stuff recently...think Jes and Shannon got on a roll the other day...I know that I enjoy reading your responses to posts and I "like" when you post about your own stuff as well...it reminds us all that despite how far you've (general you, not neccessarily you as in mods) come in healing, there will be things that affect you, days that you will be a bit "off", etc...so, anyway, thanks for posting more lately...hope to see more of it

HUGS to the mods

#4 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:19 AM

hahahaha, Shannon and I were talking and then posted to the same thread simultaneously the other day.

Also, Shannon, did you try clearing your cookies?

#5 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:38 AM

So, it was an accident that you guys got on a posting roll?  Well, I sincerely hope you keep it up...I enjoy reading from you all!  no, really, I mean it...  now, can I have some of those cookies, Shannon?  

oh, never mind, you meant clear the cookies on the computer did you... :D

#6 Donna

Donna
  • Liver Schmiver

Posted 20 April 2004 - 03:38 PM

I have had this just a few times, in both pms and posting. But the others are right if you keep up on the clearing of your cookies it does help.

Donna =)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.