• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hales

Hales
  • Walking tall against the rain

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:07 AM

Hey all,

Well this problem may have arisen from any of 3 reasons -

1- gremlins in the system, nothing I can do about it.
2- the fact that I have had to delete everything off my laptop and reset it to factory settings has made this problem happen.
3- I am too tired and jet lagged to think straight and I should go to sleep instead of being here because I am just a tired mess who is too cold to type!

I better get the the point right? Well I was just posting back on a topic and I tried to post a link to another forum here at Pandy's. I have never had a problem with doing this before but it has come up with the following message:

The error returned was:
Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

Hmmmm help please!

Hayley
x

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:04 AM

Hi Hayley,

That error usually comes up when you take awhile to submit a post after starting it. It is due to a security setting - it keeps people from being able to post should someone accidentally leave their computer open to Pandy's. When it happens to me, I hit the back button, save what I was going to post, shut down my browser, restart it and try again!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Shannon

#3 Hales

Hales
  • Walking tall against the rain

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:21 AM

Hey Shannon,

Ahhh ok that makes sense, thanks for the help. I am really not with it today, the joy of flying 3500 miles in 8 hours!

Hayley
x

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.