Besides this message board and support community, we also operate a Sexual Assault Lending Library and will sponsor our first healing retreat weekend in October of 2009.
The majority of our services are offered to rape and sexual abuse survivors free of charge. To continue this, and strengthen and expand our programming, we rely on the generosity of those who care about this cause.
The cliche is true: all donations help, no matter what their size. If you are in a financial position to support us, we would greatly appreciate your donation. All U.S. donations are fully tax deductible to the extent permitted by law; for donations from outside the U.S., check your local laws.
There are many ways to donate or support us:
- If you are a registered member, purchase a Contributing Membership. We have options ranging from $15-$100. Find out more here: http://pandys.org/fo...showtopic=49590
- Use your credit card or PayPal account to make a one-time or recurring donation via Network for Good. Your bank statement will reference Network for Good.
- Send a direct donation via PayPal to the email address donations @ pandys.org. You can use your credit card or bank account. Your bank statement will reference Pandora's Aquarium.
- Mail a check or money order to: Pandora's Aquarium, Inc., 3109 W. 50th St, Suite #320, Minneapolis, MN 55410-2102. Please make checks payable to Pandora's Aquarium.
- Join our Facebook Cause to spread the word or send a donation.
- To help Pandora's Aquarium whenever you search the internet or shop online, visit this thread.
"Before joining, I could barely talk about any of the trauma at all with my therapist. Joining has helped tremendously in giving me support and courage to talk."Join us to make sure that all survivors have support whenever they need it. You can help a survivor break the silence.
With sincere thanks,