subscriptions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anath

Anath
  • Dragonrider

• Contributing Member

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:46 AM

How do you find out when your subscription is due for renewal? I honestly can't remember when!

Thanks

Anath

#2 Claire22

Claire22
  • Section Moderator

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:00 AM

On the top of the screen it says my controls, between my blog and view new posts. Select this option. Once the page has loaded scroll down to near the bottom and on the left hand side there is a menu bar. Click on purchase paid subscriptions and it will show you all the membership you have bought and the beginning and expiry dates on each. Hope this helps :)

#3 Anath

Anath
  • Dragonrider

• Contributing Member

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:29 AM

Ah, ok. Found it! Thank you Flip :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.