?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:03 PM

Sorry that I keep asking all these weird questions!!
But I was just wondering: is the board messing up or are the US changing to summer time tonight?

Some of the people online have last login date 1:59 am etc and the other half has 3:02 something. Just wondering. :P

#2 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:39 PM

Yes, Savannah, the US is going to daylight savings time tonight...though not until 2am, which is 6 1/2 to 10 1/2 hours away depending on exactly where in the US you are.  Yes, we are a week behind Europe, and I'm certain there are some jokes there to be made.   :;):   Why that's affecting the last online times now, I have no idea.

Cathy

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.