Changing email

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alex21

Alex21
  • miss anonymous

Posted 02 April 2004 - 01:24 PM

Hi,

I wish to change the email I use for this site because it is a web-based one I was using and I've forgotten the password and can no longer access it! :P

So, I've looked in help for how to change email but no luck. Or can I change it? Or do I have to re-register completely?

Thankie for any help :)

jane

#2 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:49 PM

You can change the email by going to your control panel and then to 'modify account'. You can enter your new email addy there, but I am not sure if you have need a moderator to confirm that and send you a new password.  ???

#3 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 02 April 2004 - 04:19 PM

The new email address is taken care of automatically! Youshould get it instantly  - check bulk mail folders though. You just have to cvalidate that new email address. If it doesnt work, PM me and i'll change it manually.

Shannon

#4 Alex21

Alex21
  • miss anonymous

Posted 02 April 2004 - 05:08 PM

I did it! :D

Thanks for the help!

Darn password, I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was...I tried every logical combination of letters I could think of to no avail  :upside:  I'm still wondering what the heck it is...it's been a while since I used it, obviously lol

Thanks again!

jane

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.