Photo

Lis? two names?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 Cira

Cira
  • One Girl Army

Posted 10 April 2004 - 01:04 AM

Ok, so since we're on the topic of old mods (which, btw, I'm glad to see I was right about Emma and Aoife being the same person!)... Who the hell is/was Cookie?  ???   I've wondered this for quite some time...

(Umm...Cookie *was* a mod, right?  Now I can't find any posts by her...Maybe I'm going crazy...)  :blush:

#17 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 10 April 2004 - 09:31 AM

Cookie? ummm...chocolate chip?

Seriously, no idea on this one :)

#18 Cira

Cira
  • One Girl Army

Posted 10 April 2004 - 11:37 AM

Haha, I'm probably confused as usual.   :blush:

#19 Donna

Donna
  • Liver Schmiver

Posted 10 April 2004 - 11:33 PM

Ha i think i actually might have the answer to this one, though chocolate chip cookies sound quite good at the moment. :)

Cookie was a member. But since she just totally disappeared from the board as well as old members did like how the mods got 800 names their memberships became old members memberships. One could call it gremlins while another could call it board glitches. Gotta love them.

Does that make any sorta sense? Im sure i could indulge further, just let me know. :upside:

Donna =)

#20 Cira

Cira
  • One Girl Army

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:38 AM

Hahaha, thanks, Donna!  I feel considerably less crazy now! :upside:

#21 Guest_Kellie_*

Guest_Kellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:00 PM

Hey,

I was told my name was brought up so I wandered over. I must have not signed in forever since my name was deleted.

Yes I was a mod. I stepped down a couple years ago. It turned out to be a very good thing. I took over the mailing list (with Donna!!) and really took the time to heal. I am an ICU nurse now. I have my own very cute little apartment. I am engaged to a lovely man who treats me like a princess. (He is NOT the same guy I was dating when I was here - I learned my lesson. Finally) I'm doing well. I'm glad this board is going well I hope all of you can find healing. :) I'll stop by more often!!

Take care,
Kellie

www.warriorreborn.org

#22 Shannon

Shannon

• Administrator

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:58 PM

Hi Kellie!

YAY on your engagement! I am newly engaged as well, getting married in May 05.  I breathed a sigh of relief that yours is a different guy though! I wanted to ask Donna but thought that would be rude. You deserve to be treated like a princess.

I am glad you stopped in. Congrats and thanks for the update.

Shannon

#23 penmark

penmark
  • Lost cause or lost in the cause (it depends on the day)

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:45 PM

Hi Kellie (I don't know if you remember me) but I have to say that I just did a poetry unit with my fourth grade students and couldn't help but think of you and your abilities at rhyming.  Glad to hear all is going well for you!

#24 Guest_Kellie_*

Guest_Kellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:42 AM

Shannon congrats on your engagement. I am glad there is someone else around who understands that wedding planning is a kind of cruel torment. Seriously why does it cost so much to take a stinking picture? But my dress is free so life is good!! :)

I got engaged on Valentine's day. Totally caught me off guard. He made a little show about all the important places in our relationship then played our song as he proposed. He is just the cutest thing ever! We will probably get married July 31. (Just have to convince my dad.) I'd give you the long sweet story how we got together but I'd probably bore everyone.

I'm happier then I ever thought I could be. It is amazing how different I have become in the past couple years. Graduating nursing school and passing boards helped tremendously!The evil ex is now calling me weekly but that is totally his fault. He calls when he breaks up with a girl. The last one he broke up with is becuase she was "a pyscho liberal.... like me" Nevertheless I'm glad everyone is doing well. I remember most everyone who was on here when I was around. I miss getting to talk to everyone as much but I'm happy. E-mail me (turtle920@ yahoo.com) I'd love to hear from you!! :)

Kellie

#25 Melanie

Melanie
  • Superhuman, Rocket powered Mel

Posted 13 April 2004 - 06:02 AM

Hi Kellie :)

Idont know if you will rememberme i was mellstew when you were a mod. Congrats on your engagment darling you deserve all the happiness in the world :)
Mel x

#26 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 18 April 2004 - 06:37 AM

Another mod related question: who is/ was the moderator called Dana ? ???

Please don't tell me it is not one of Emma's millions of identities...  :P

#27 Shannon

Shannon

• Administrator

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:43 AM

I don't think we've ever had a Dana!

#28 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:49 AM

Hey Kellie,

It is SO good to hear that you are doing well and engaged.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you!

Hugs,

Jes

#29 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:38 AM

umm... Dana ?!?  :oops:  :upside:  :surprise:  :oo:  ???

chat mod maybe? duh. silly me...lol

#30 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 18 April 2004 - 12:20 PM

Yep, Savannah, she was a chat mod.  :)

Cathy

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.