Photo

Lis? two names?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 moonstar

moonstar
  • smilie addict

Posted 02 April 2004 - 08:12 AM

I was looking through the member list , and I come across TWO moderator Lis. The posting one, and the non posting one :) Just wondering why  :upside:

Crystal Anne

#2 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 02 April 2004 - 08:54 PM

:) Okay, here's another one for you...
There is Em and Emma...are you the same person?

#3 Mingo

Mingo
  • hero of my own story

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:23 PM

there used to be a member by the name Emma.  so mod Emma chose Em instead.  member Emma must have moved on so she is now using Emma. ... at least  thats what I think  Iremember happening.  between the feaver and med change and antibiotics  I could be wrong.  

why lis has two...  now that's one to ask the wizard of oz....

I'm off to see the wizard....  I'f I only had a brain.... or a throat...  yeah...  I'll ask for a new throat.

#4 Lis

Lis
  • ex-patriot

Posted 02 April 2004 - 10:32 PM

I have two?

#5 moonstar

moonstar
  • smilie addict

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:55 AM

Yep :) You do.
If you go to members and look at the moderator page- there  are two Lis's and Em and Emma.

I just wanna know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :upside:

I'm in a very curious mood. lol :laugh:

Crystal Anne

#6 Emma

Emma
  • You say I'm liberal like that's a bad thing.

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:05 PM

Yep, I'm the 'Em' and the 'Emma'. Mingo's explanation is exactly right! We finally decided that 'other Emma' wasn't coming back, so I got to have my real name. :)

#7 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:16 PM

May I ask another question? I have noticed that there used to be two other moderators, Aoife and Kellie. Who are they and how come they have left?

#8 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:32 PM

Aoife (pronounced Eeee-fa) was Emma before she was Emma or Em...and after she was Crying Angel.  I joined while Emma was Aoife and honestly thought that was her name for the longest time.

Kellie was an old moderator who eventually stepped down as a mod and left the board after a falling out between her and Lis and Shannon.  (Was I allowed to say that?)

Cathy

#9 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:10 PM

So, how many of you are there, Emma (err..Em, Aoif, crying angel)??  
:;):

#10 Emma

Emma

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:11 PM

Kellie was an old moderator who eventually stepped down as a mod and left the board after a falling out between her and Lis and Shannon.  (Was I allowed to say that?)

You're certainly *allowed* to say that, but it's not entirely accurate. :) She is no longer a mod though, and did leave the board.

#11 Emma

Emma

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:12 PM

So, how many of you are there, Emma

I swear I'm just the one person!

:)

Emma

#12 Nikee

Nikee
  • Too many stars and not enough sky...

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:16 PM

This is an educational thread!  :D   Thanks for the explainations guys!

#13 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 08 April 2004 - 07:12 PM

I think she still runs the mailing list and co-mods a board with Donna. Maybe Donna can tell us more?

#14 Donna

Donna
  • Liver Schmiver

Posted 08 April 2004 - 08:17 PM

I think she still runs the mailing list and co-mods a board with Donna. Maybe Donna can tell us more?

Well gee thats me. :upside:

Kellie is doing very well with herself, which i am quite proud of. Shes engaged and very happy which is awesome to see.  :)

Donna =)

#15 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:37 PM

awww, yay Kellie!

Thanks for the update Donna :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.