• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Rose Petal

Rose Petal
  • Rose dying, Petals flying

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:55 AM

I did the TOS three times, i think.

How come i'm still pending?????

I have a question i'd like to ask the group and its happening now - so i am antsy that i am out of pending and able to talk - I NEED TO TALK!!!!!

:down:  :blush:  :surprise:  :(

#2 Rose Petal

Rose Petal

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:04 AM

Let me in!!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

:down: This is bringing up alot of emotional triggers.

:down:

#3 Stef

Stef
  • ♥ Teach me to fall out of love ♥

• Contributing Member

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:06 AM

How come i'm still pending??

A mod has to fix your status manually :(

I have a question i'd like to ask the group and its happening now - so i am antsy that i am out of pending and able to talk - I NEED TO TALK!!!!!

Feel free to PM me, if you need someone to talk :)

Take care,
Sav

Edited by Sav, 19 February 2005 - 07:28 PM.

#4 grace

grace
  • Banned

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:07 AM

You may PM me as well.  I'm listening.

#5 noname

noname
  • Sufficiently Rebellious (creative and studious)

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:19 AM

i think you  also need to post on the to keep uninterrupted access thread like steff said. That was the thread meant to alert the mods that people were still pending after signing the TOS.

i'm sorry this is so difficult.  

n.

#6 Rose Petal

Rose Petal

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:41 AM

Thank you Steff!!!!!!

:love:  :D  :bee:

#7 Rose Petal

Rose Petal

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:56 AM

THanks NoName, i did not understand that when it when i read it before. i did post there.

I thought i was off pending for a moment

oh boy! this is like needing to poo and not having access to a bathroom cause the door is locked. hahaha

or in class raising your hand and waiting and waiting for the teacher to call on you

hmmmm.

#8 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:50 AM

You've been set to the proper access. Sorry for the delay!

Shannon

#9 Guest_choirgirl_*

Guest_choirgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:57 PM

the same thing is happening to me.  it's driving me nuts.  I haven't brought it up b/c I kept hoping that it would get fixed, that they just haven't gotten around to it yet...  but it never did get fixed and now I really need it to be!  sigh...

#10 Stef

Stef

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:02 PM

Have a look here. It explains everything perfectly. Do everything that is suggested and the mods will fix you... :)

#11 Guest_choirgirl_*

Guest_choirgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:15 PM

actually, no, I've done all of that several times...  and I've tried e-mailing several times and have gotten no responce.

#12 Stef

Stef

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:17 PM

Have you posted in the thread above (To keep uninterrupted board access)??

Everyone who is still on pending is supposed to sign the thread and the mods will set their member status back to 'member'. :)

#13 Guest_choirgirl_*

Guest_choirgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

well, I have now, since I just sent the forth e-mail (the last three were not replied to and the problem left unsolved) and didn't know what to do.  I've been trying to keep this off the board, but I don't see a way of not doing so...  actually, I'm thinking of just leaving, b/c I can't handle this right now.  so, no worries.

#14 Stef

Stef

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:24 PM

No, don't leave!! I suggest you PM any mod who is online and your status will be fixed within seconds!! Otherwise, feel free to PM me, if you need to talk!

#15 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:12 AM

well, I have now, since I just sent the forth e-mail (the last three were not replied to and the problem left unsolved) and didn't know what to do.  I've been trying to keep this off the board, but I don't see a way of not doing so...  actually, I'm thinking of just leaving, b/c I can't handle this right now.  so, no worries.

You've been fixed now, but by another mod. I just wanted to say that we haven't received any of these emails. If we would have gotten the email, it would have been fixed promptly, and I just checked my inbox to no avail - they're not there. I apologize for the delay.

Edit: I did get one email from you, sent just before midnight last night. It's the only one I received.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.