Photo

Survivor creativity

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simona

simona
  • Contributing Member

Posted 28 March 2004 - 03:24 PM

I know that i posted about this once before, but i cannot seem to locate my question, and it never seemd to me that there were any replies, anyway.

WHY can i NOT SEE most of the pictures in the creativity folder?
Once in awhile i see one, but even then, if i return to look at it again 5 minutes later, i can no longer see it.

simona

#2 Donna

Donna
  • Liver Schmiver

Posted 28 March 2004 - 03:31 PM

Hey there hun,

I myself would figure that its not just you that cant see them all the time, i cant either. But i also figure it is the server that whomever is using to upload the pictures that is having the issues.

Hope that helps.

Donna =)

#3 Lis

Lis
  • ex-patriot

Posted 28 March 2004 - 03:36 PM

Hey simona -

Will you post a URL of one of the missing pictures for me? I'll take a look.

-Lis

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.