Photo

Why?

Posted by r_tyler , 12 September 2013 · 62 views

I'll give therapy one thing: at least when I was going, I had the illusion that I was moving in a forward direct. Now I know everything is at a stand still. I'm at work. Why? Because otherwise I'll get fired. And I care because? Because then I won't have money and that would be harder. Harder to do what? Live. Really, because there are plenty of homeless shelters around here and honestly, I think you'd enjoy that as much as you enjoy your job. Maybe more. It's almost lunchtime, I should eat. Why, you'll just have to do it again tomorrow and you can survive for weeks without eating.
I'm an aimless mass of carbon with no rhyme or reason, passing day after day, week after week, year after year. Why? Because I'm waiting in a socially acceptable way until it is socially acceptable to die. Hurry up already.

Photo
CountingStars
Sep 12 2013 01:37 PM
I'm sorry you feel this way.

I understand how repetitive and pointless life is, to me the question is why wake up? Sleep is the one place I can be whoever I want to be, the one place I can be happy.

But You are not an aimless mass of carbon, you're a person, and as hard as it sounds, you need to find something that makes you happy. I'm still searching, but I hope you can stay strong. :metoyou:

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.