Photo

I thought it would help..

Posted by artemis618 , 06 November 2011 · 109 views

So I decided to listen to everyone and "take responsibility for my actions and the unfortunate consequences they have had". This meant that I would blame myself for all the times I've been attacked.

I thought it would help if I said that it just made a mistake instead of admitting that I've been assaulted and raped..

My ex (one of my attackers) talked to me about it and he said he was proud of me for coming to my senses. Because of him I should have had a one year old child, but thankfully I miscarried about a month into my pregnancy.

He told me that it was time to realize that it's happened to me over and over again because I'm too trusting and put myself out there.

I don't feel any better, but I don't know what else to do ...

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Nov 06 2011 07:05 PM
They are all so wrong. You are not to blame. Those who keep hurting you like this are the guilty ones.

August 2015

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.