Photo

Something new today

Posted by kmfdm , 02 May 2012 · 56 views

Today is the start of something new. My new blog! Well, I don't think you can say "new",if you've never had an "old". Oh well, new is my perspective, so new is my blog.
I found this message board while franticly searching the internet for anywhere to release my thoughts from my head and send them floating into cyberspace. And, although I have only been a member here for a few days, I feel as if it has changed me somehow. Not that I am "cured" by any means, and it would be wrong to say that I have even begun to patch the gaping hole inside myself. But, searching through the topics here and seeing I am truely not alone,in any of my expereances, has been a tremendous comfort.
In days to come, this blog will inevitably drip with my tears, burn form my pain, and become downright repugnant with my fear. But, for today, it is simply... something new.

Welcome to Pandy's kmfdm. I have found that writing in a blog to be very cathartic and it's helped me, so I hope you find the same help and healing here. We're all here anytime you need to talk. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs if okay :hug:

Welcome to Pandy's kmfdm. I have found that writing in a blog to be very cathartic and it's helped me, so I hope you find the same help and healing here. We're all here anytime you need to talk. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs if okay :hug:

Thanks Irishleo

July 2014

S M T W T F S
6789 10 1112

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.