Photo

it's all new....

Posted by missophelia , 09 March 2014 · 99 views

Everything feels new to me.  Different.  Changed.  Changing.

Maybe that's a good thing?

New and different work will come up for me.  When I am ready to return to work, it will not be the house cleaning I have done for so long.  Quite honestly, I have been unhappy doing that for quite some time now.  I don't find any meaning to the work.  Don't get me wrong.  I love helping people.  Cleaning houses  is a way to help.  But it is mindless work, really.  There is no satisfaction and fulfillment to me in cleaning houses, other than taking what was dirty and making it clean.

For quite some time now I have blogged here.  I know that I will continue.  I love it here.  I love everyone here.  We are quite the wonderful group, quite the wonderful family.  :)

I have also had a blog for some time now on tumblr.  I know I will keep that too, although my blogging there has become sparse, and will continue so.

I started a new blog today, on wordpress.  Yeah, maybe I don't need another blog. 

Maybe I do.

I have set up my new blog as a way to specifically express all of my feelings, questions, and the changes and thoughts going on inside of me as I study and delve further into Buddhism.  My intent is that it be a positive blog.  Something tumblr has not been for me.   Sort of like a clean slate, maybe?  

I don't know.

Anyway, here is the link, if anyone wants to check it out. 

http://opheliadd.wordpress.com/

Have a good night, everyone.  Namaste

I read your wordpress blog.  I have to say that you are indeed in another place than a couple of months ago and it is in a more positive and forward moving place.  I take this all as a good thing for you.

You my dear friend deserve so much better than you have been living for some time.

(((missophelia)))  Take good care of you as always.

Lots of love and hugs

Photo
missophelia
Mar 15 2014 04:54 PM

Hey bellachai

Thanks for reading my word press.  I think i am in another place, too.  My psych doc and Dr K both remarked about that, too.  I do feel more positive, and like I am moving forward, when for so long I feel like I was standing still and slowly moving backward.  It is a good thing, most definitely.

Thank you for saying that.  YOu know you deserve the best, too.

Take good care of you, too.  Lots of love and hugs. 

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.