Everything "ok" but then why can't I sleep

Posted by Joy21 , 11 January 2013 · 60 views

Ok I dunno if any ones reading this or if its even gonna make sense !!

Right now everything is going really well in my life I have my own place a wonderful boy friend and there is a peaceful stalemate between me and my folks ( not that they realise there is ever a problem) and best of all I have a wonderful baby sister !!!

But the last two nights in a row this feeling of unease settles over me round this time and I can't shake it there is nothing majorly wrong in any aspect of my life so I I shouldn't be feeling this way and since I can't explain this feeling or why it's there I feel like I can't tell any one.

I know if there was something serious wrong I could wake my bf but since he's up for work in 3 hours that Wundt be fair to him !!

I feel like tearing my hair out because something is wrong but at the same time NOTHING IS WRONG !!!

November 2015

2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Joy21 - Jan 13 2013 01:50 PM
  • Photo
    MissHannah - Jan 13 2013 04:44 AM

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.