Photo

who cares

Posted by bellaroo , 27 January 2013 · 35 views

does my opinion even matter? NO...I feel like no one ever asks for my opinion or even trys to ask I know I have issues deciding...but come on. I just wanted to be treated equally!!!!!! I feel like no one cares...I feel so low. does it matter? I want to disappear. I want to feel better. I just want a rewind button and i will change everything so the good people dont have to suffer...I have so much anger...im scared, with anger comes more depression...how much lower can i get?

ive heard this saying consecutively "you can't keep letting what happened to you a few years ago ruin your life"....cant i just be normal. somedays I wish someone would take a walk in my shoes and tell me how they feel after...I know they wouldnt survive...so dont tell what to do...IM DOING THE BEST I GOD DAMN CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissyfit:

Photo
tryingtohope
Jan 27 2013 08:29 PM
so sorry that you are hurting. I often feel the same way. Just wanted you to know your not alone. Hope that things improve soon.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.