Why this group is special

Guest Momof2

(((((Michelle)))))))

If that wasn't great writing, then I don't know why it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much. I needed that, and it was all so true. I second the motion for Wonderful Threads Forum.

Thank you.

Emili

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

thank you. your message is so important to me, i will print it out and carry it in the emergency procedure folder my therapist had me create. i carry inspirational messages and loving letters from friends in addition to what to do when i am in crisis. i need to be reminded of my value as a person. i still have problems believing that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest golden lady

((((((Michelle))))))

Thanks for putting into words what I've felt from everyone in my first week here. Like widefront, I will print this out to carry with me.

golden lady

" ...'til out of evil, good has come."  Zilpha Keatley-Snyder, "Black and Blue Magic"

(if I remember correctly)

((((((((((((((Mom))))))))))))))))),

This post brought tears to my eyes, but in a very good way! Just because you didn't mention my name in specific, I know I was included and that feels FANTASTIC right now! I hadn't seen this post before tonight, and in a way I am glad because reading it now couldn't have come at a better time!!! Thank You for posting it, and making me smile!

HUGS,

liliangel

• 9 years later...

I havent been here long but I feel this group is special because they are empowering uplifting and been thru something similiar as everyone else or knows about it in the same way as they know someone close to them whos been thru it. :yahoo:

• 5 years later...
pursuinggrace
On 1/15/2002 at 5:55 AM, Guest said:

I hope this is the right place for this. I am not the best of writers either, so bare with me, ok?

This group of people defies all laws of logic and reason.

We were brought here because of horrible, traumatic experiences.

We have been hurt in all ways possible.

We have been hurt by family, friends, and strangers.

We have every right to be hateful, nasty, mean, and horrible people.

But this group of people has gone against nature.

We are loving people.

You can see that with all of the hugs we give to each other!

We are compassionate people.

You can see that with all of the tears we shed for each other!

We are lovable people even though we feel like we can’t be loved.

You can see that because each person here has around 840 people who love them no matter what!

We are intelligent people even though we feel otherwise.

You can see that by the eloquent writing and wise advice seen here every single day!

We are strong people.

You can see that from the amount of messages that people are brave enough to write!

We are INCREDIBLY strong people.

You can see that because there is a SHARE YOUR STORY forum and it is NOT empty!

We are all worthwhile because we are here!

We are all brave because we are here!

We are all special because we are here!

So, Pandy’s family, every time you write because you feel hopeless, unloved, scared, or anything else, you are really proving all of the things I have written here. That you are worthwhile, special, brave, loving, caring, and incredibly loveable!

Thanks to everyone in this group! You have all made a difference in my life and I will never ever forget it.

Love,

Michelle

Worth repeating ❤️ ?❤

Grown somewhat from 840 ??

you're absolutely right persuinggrace, beautiful timeless words

LionheartedAndrew

This place, this land, these people, my family. You all are Heaven sent. I love each and every single one of you.

Thank you for being here.

blondie2002

I agree about this place being special.