Photo

F/29

Posted by Nevetuli , 29 March 2013 · 36 views

Oatmeal with frozen blue berries. Yes I did this. Omg it is so good. So I am thinking about doing enchilladas for dinner. Since it is a 5 min. ready to serve meal.

Becca is such a dog. And she believes that's what she should be. You know how dogs sometimes think they are humans? Well, Becca does not. She thinks I am a dog. LOL I love how accepting she is of who she is. Just the kind of personality I need around me. :wub:

My dinner with Shane went well. (My eldest) We talked about sports of course. I am out of the loop alittle. We normally go to every local game together. So he played catch up and told me all the best parts of everything I have missed. My kids are wonderful. I look at them and I see how important my life has been. I am raising the next generation. That's a big deal. And I am raising them well. :yahoo: I achieved my goal from yesterday. Got him a brace and we went to the Outback Steak house, boys and there meat. lol

So Monday I have an appointment with my advocate and the investigators. She is going to set everything up. More about this topic in the "pursueing charges" on forum. Tetrus has been a wonderful help on that forum. I am alittle nervous about this now knowing what I know. That I have to give them enough detail so they can picture it in their heads. Okay so my husband knows, hospital knows, advocate knows because she was at the hospital, and my counselor knows. My husband and counselor know that I was SA. That's all they know. The only people who know anything were the ones that did my exam. They have alot of information. I was kind of hoping that my medical would speak for itself.

As I was told I am a SURVIVOR. and that means I can do this. It also means I am going to do this. :yahoo:

Today goal is to write more. Read over it and try to get myself comfortable with the words and using the word "I and me" with other words. Maybe I'll even get courages enough to post some on forum. I am just feeling really strong. And I thank ALL of you for that! You are all such a HUGE part of my strength. LOVES to you all!!!!

GO FOR IT! This strong you is the real you. If you falter, come back and read this to help give yourself strength.
You are so right! Thank you so much Susanna. :metoyou: I am so going to do this.
You are doing so well :yahoo: :metoyou:
yes I am with your loving help ;) Thank you precious. :hi5:
Aww you are so welcome!

August 2014

S M T W T F S
1718 19 20212223

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.