Photo

Keeping busy!

Posted by lissadawn , 12 June 2011 · 76 views

Well, I've been gone for a while! It's summer now and there's a lot more to do at home and at work!
I started my bible study for sex abuse survivors and I'm soooo excited! There were a couple of things that I thought were going to get in the way but God cleared the way!! :yahoo:

Now to focus on getting myself back to school! I'm excited but a little nervous too. I just don't want to overwhelm myself and end up giving up. This is too important! Things are going so well. Now it's a matter of not sabotaging this happiness. :unsure:

If anyone has the answer to that one let me know would you!!?? lol

The great thing is I have so much support, even from my husband and kids! So I'm praying that it will keep me on target and focused! :thumbsup:

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19 20 2122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.