Photo

A/9

Posted by Nevetuli , 09 April 2013 · 87 views

Famous eggs and bacon morning.. haha Tomorrow maybe I'll make poached eggs. Becca likes bacon.. lol

Funny note Louisville beat Michigan in basketball last night. YAY first win since 1986. Ok so I like sports.. LOL

I saw a racoon in my front yard this morning, kind of an odd thing to see. Not sure how to take that at all. I guess they come out at night, if I see it during the day then I think that's when I should worry. If I remember correctly.

So bummer I didn't get any information on land remodeling yesterday.. Because other things came up. Obviously the GAME.. HAHA I so forgot about it... I have 3 boys so.. forgetting about these things is horrid... So I will resume this goal for tomorrow.

Todays goal is I have the boys sport physicals today. I will be doing that, I am letting them stay home after the Dr. appointment because they were up late at the game last night. :yahoo: Was alot of fun to get out. I can say the crowd of people did not bother me. BUT the thought that one of them could be HIM.. bothered me. Overall, I had alot of fun with my family.

The appointment is early so I have to jump in the shower and get the kids ready qucikly. Hope you all have a wonderful morning. And I will get that goal I missed on Wednesday don't worry.

CAN WE DO THIS!!! YES WE CAN!!!!! :yahoo:

Photo
wavescalmme
Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
That was a great game! Go you for being a sports fan. I'm one too.

No worries about not reaching goal everyday, you are doing fabulously. Good luck on getting the sports physicals done.

Enjoy the time with the boys. Yes you can do this. Breathe everyday!

Love n hugs xo
:metoyou: :cuppa:
Good luck with todays goals. You can do this :D :hug:

January 2015

S M T W T F S
252627282930 31

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.