Photo

Wait... I have a blog? (Just whining)

Posted by Victoria , 08 February 2010 · 62 views

Today, I am experiencing a full-fledged pity Victoria day. I can't even seem to find the motivation to SHAKE the mood. Seeing as it is a "one-day thing", maybe that's not so bad. Maybe, I need to stop, later, and try to refocus, re-start the day...

For now... I woke in this vague nightmare where I was yelling "bad mommy" over and over. I woke, climbed out of bed, grabbed a muscle relaxer (i felt a "little" achey), AND a montain dew , noticed that my keys were missing and the house was a mess. That started the pity-fest...

Friday was highly-productive, yet, Saturday, I woke in a good mood... Climbed out of bed, grabbed a soda & muscle pill, and sat in-front of the desktop, and my body collapsed. =( ... I started getting back spasms, from below my neck down, an inch or so below my ribs, on my right side. If i moved my LEFT hand, or tried to shift my feet, repeat of the spasms.

It slowly got better, after a little bit, I could type, and after two hours I was able to stand up! Not long after, I re-injured it, in the process of sitting on the pot. (lol) - I thought my ass was going to be stuck there, but I got up, and C helped me sit near the desktop. She touched my back lightly and it started being a bitch again. So I got myself up, had her help me lay on the couch, and I didn't move for the rest of Saturday.

On Sunday, I kept myself on Bed-Rest most of the day, and tonight, I woke with those nightmares, came downstairs, and saw the disaster of the house. C had cooked like 3 breads, washed 2 of the pots, but the sink was full, flour everywhere, shoes, clothes, empty boxes of stuff she used on the floor, the laundry *I* didn't fold, laying on the couch, computers and papers I read, everywhere, and I just wanted to cry.

I have a large, long post I need to work on, but I am avoiding it... i guess writing this stupid stuff helped though.

bye

March 2015

S M T W T F S
29 30 31    

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.