Photo

Finally had sex last night

Posted by radarlove , 23 June 2013 · 84 views

It was with a guy i've been friends with for about two months. He's very non-aggressive and respectful of my space. I'm so used to sleazy, eager-for-sex guys. So this made it a lot easier to trust him and relax and feel safe and ready. The only problem is the sex wasn't very satisfying. :(/> I guess I can give it another try, but I don't have high hopes at this point.

It's making me wonder if I made the right choice in sleeping with him.

Also, he is good friends with a guy who treated me in a degrading and disrespectful way a few years back. He got impatient and angry on our first date when I didn't want to fool around. He put his hands down my pants anyway to get me off, then when i didn't want to reciprocate he got angry and yelled "i'm not an average guy."

I started crying and then he held me for a minute, but then just ended up making me jerk him off...while i was crying. If I had had more self-esteem at the time I would have told him to fuck off, but I felt so bad about myself that I just went with it and did what he wanted.

Now when I meet up with this new guy, a couple of times I have seen this other guy from my past. It makes it awkward to say the least.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.