Photo

Been Away for a While

Posted by espoir_de_lavenir , 07 July 2011 · 94 views

Hey there. =)
I've been away for a while, which, I'm sure you probably realize, if you've read the title. But, things started popping up. I started to get sick, and started having some issues with my parents and college (which, by the way, I'm starting in the fall. I'M FINALLY MOVING OUT!!). Anywho, things have just been hectic, and I haven't been able to keep up with many people in the state I was in at the time.
Missed you all,
Asper

Photo
Iamnotagirlanymore
Jul 13 2011 12:04 PM
I havent been on here much either. I nees to get back on. Been having issues with my husband counseling work car bills. Luckily not my son. Will talk soon.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.