Photo

I don't know what to do...

Posted by missophelia , 03 April 2013 · 52 views

I really don't know what to do.

Right now, I'm fighting so hard the urges to SI. I guess maybe I should have called Dr K? I don't know.

I just want to give in, get it over with. It would help at least for a little bit.

And it isn't helping that everything from the last time I SI'ed is fading. I find it a bit like losing the comfort I felt at those visible signs of my SI.

I don't know if that makes sense, but it might to some.

Not much, if anything, is holding me back right now.

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Apr 03 2013 08:14 PM
I would call Dr. K in the morning and let her know what's happening. She can provide support and guide you through this.

Thinking of you :hug: :hug:
Photo
missophelia
Apr 04 2013 03:57 AM
Untangling

Thanks for thinking of me. I did end up on the online crisis chat line last night. It helped me get through the night. I will probably call her this morning. And I think you are right, she can give me support and help me through this whatever it is.

:hug: :hug:
Hugs to you, safe ones if ok. I am here if you need me. :hug:
Photo
missophelia
Apr 05 2013 10:35 AM
Nevetuli

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me.

And safe hugs are always ok. :hug:

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

5 user(s) viewing

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

5 user(s) viewing

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.