Photo

Pieces of me

Posted by Ludditesunited , 14 October 2013 · 85 views

I woke from a strange nightmare last night. My boyfriend said he held me to calm me. I do not wish to go into detail of the dream- I never relive past memories in my dreams- it's always just strange symbolic stuff. I just thinking it is my brain taking a dump :shy:/> and that is normal. I sometimes get a strange flowing of thoughts after my dreams when I wake. It's like everything just seems right, and has its place in the world, even the really bad stuff. And I revel in my ability to put it back together, and make things normal-ish.

:metoyou: Hi- understand about the nightmares- at least that I have them too- and they are really weird and I don't like to go into detail about them- and yes! the flowing of thoughts afterwards that seem so out of nowhere?

I am glad you are able to put it all back together- it sometimes takes me quite a while to do that. I love your term normal-ish- I am going to strive for that- glad to see you writing and here's a blanket if you need it next time you wake up- :blanket: take care- 98lily98

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.