Photo

Feeling bad.

Posted by Dollygirl , 21 February 2012 · 52 views

I'm not very well, physically or mentally ATM. I've got a head ache, head colds, I'm shaky and exhausted. And I'm a mess. I hate admitting I'm not coping. I feel like I'm failing myself, like I'm being weak but it hurts :( it hurts too much for me to smile through everyday.
Today, I cried almost all day. I just couldn't keep the false smile and laugh any longer. I hate when cracks show. People don't realise I'm hurting when I smile, but when I break down, it's all eyes on me,and I hate it. Everyone hugs you, asks if your okay, asks you to talk to them about it, as if they'd understand,
At least I've got pandys. People on here really do understand.. And they help. I just don't know how much more stress, strain and pain I can take before I hit rock bottom again :(

sorry to hear that you're struggling, you aren't alone, I hope you're getting good support here. Safe hugs.

June 2015

S M T W T F S
2829 30     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.