Photo

Paint me invisable

Posted by bellachai , 23 April 2013 · 65 views

I need to find some paint that will render me invisible then I would match how I feel.

Blessings to all

:blanket:

:hug: if ok
Photo
missophelia
Apr 23 2013 12:02 PM
((((bellachai))))

I am sorry you feel that way, but you could never be invisible to me.

:hug: :hug: :cuppa: :blanket:

:metoyou:
Hugs to you hun your are not invisible here hun we care
I see you very clearly :)

You have a real presence :)

:metoyou:

:blanket:/> :hug:/> if ok

Thank you (((ravel))) your hugs are always welcome. :hug: :hug: :hug:

((((bellachai))))I am sorry you feel that way, but you could never be invisible to me. :hug:/> :hug:/> :cuppa:/> :blanket:/> :metoyou:/>

Thank you (((missophelia))). You are such a good friend.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:

Hugs to you hun your are not invisible here hun we care

Thank you (((fairies))). You are so sweet. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I see you very clearly :)/>You have a real presence :)/>:metoyou:/>

Thank you (((Susanna))). I appreciate you very much. :hug: :hug: :hug:
If I did not have pandys and all of you wonderful and amazing people I would have nothing. So blessings to all of you. Thank you for your support and friendship. It means the world to me. :hug:
i love you. just caught up on your blog. sorry there is SO much crap going on right now. i don't exactly 'pray' the traditional way....but i will be doing my own style of it when i meditate in hopes you will get this disability money you've deserved to be getting for so long now. you have the patience of a saint - even when you may not feel so patient at times, you keep persevering, fighting, not letting anything keep you knocked down. you're an inspiration to me ((((my dear friend)))). honest. people like you help me keep going.

never give up. we aren't going anywhere. i'm always here for you.

((((love love love and hugs)))))

please keep fighting. :metoyou: :cuppa: :blanket:

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2021 22 23242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.