Photo

TERRIBLE setback.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 11 August 2013 · 57 views

holy shit. today has been one of the worst days i've had in a long time. i had two completely EXPLOSIVE meltdowns within three hours. i sat in my car sobbing hysterically and screaming bloody murder for an hour. then i came home and chilled out a little bit, but i was triggered again. back to my car, back to the sobbing, back to the screaming.

it's not considered "running away" because i'm eighteen, but since i'm considered disabled, my mom has been instructed to keep incredibly close tabs on me. but i have my trunk packed with all the stuff i'd need to "run away." extra clothes, blankets, toiletries, food and shit like that. my mom and a few other people hunted me down because i'm a danger to myself or something. so now i'm home...and totally unhappy with that.

and now i'm pregnant, which adds a few more things for me to worry about. i haven't heard from my boyfriend in over a week. he's going to great lengths to avoid me. it's pretty heartbreaking, especially this is so not like him. it feels like he doesn't even want me us. i'm also having these severe pains that almost bring me to tears. i'm starting to get concerned because they've been very persistent.

i've had extreme urges to turn to self mutilation for comfort, but i can't. i can't find it in my heart to do it. minus the baby, i'm sure this would be going completely different.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.