Photo

memory

Posted by hepless , 06 January 2014 · 126 views

If I was in shock from this event would I not want to remember more then  90% of the night or closer to when it took place, would I not want to remember what lead up closer to the time . Its driving me nuts all I do is think about it all I do is try and remember something. The anxiety attacks from trying to remember, was it his plan. I question why didnt this guy take we home earlier in evening, why not take me home when I was passing in and out, was it his intent to undress me and have me???? Was my husband there in time before he had a chance. Was I suppose to know by feeling if he was in me even with how confused I felt that next morning and my husband so very mad at me at the time, I want to remember something I want to know. How much I hate this guy how much I hate myself.

Hepless,

I understand the need to remember. I am stuck there right now myself. I don't know if you ever will remember it all. I hope you can find the answers to some of your questions so you can find some peace. I wish there was something magical I could say that would ease things for you. I promise you though that it will get better with time. Go easy on yourself.

I did say that wrong I might only remember 10% there are close to 3-4 hrs I don't remember, that's why I going nuts, I think if I was that shocked I should only not remember say half hr prior to it and so on. I remember nothing from HOURS before and even to morning when my husband came to me blaming me saying I can't believe you did that to us. at the time he thought I did was his anger as he found me.naked and passed out. I don't even remember him coming to say that in morning ......god I just want to scream.

March 2015

S M T W T F S
22232425 26 2728

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.