Photo

And now it starts

Posted by ButtercupPr , 25 January 2012 · 17 views

My story is ongoing as is all of ours. None of what has happened in the past ever stays in the past. Sometimes there is a lull but then things awaken again. Things are about to awaken in my story. I spoke to my attorney Monday about revisiting child support with my ex husband. Up until a year ago he had been paying child support for our children. Then he was laid off. He hid this from me in order to file documents with the court asking that I pay him support. The court awarded him child support. He was ordered to search for work and report to the court. He has not done this. So it is now my decision to ask the court to impute income so that he will be held responsible for the care of his children. I have in fact made this decision.

Now I wait for the storm.

Sitting w/you if ok. When is it that you go to court?
Photo
ButtercupPr
Feb 01 2012 10:53 PM
No problem :). The papers have not been filed. I have agreed to hire a person that will evalute his marketability. I hope things move forward quickly. I am not looking forward to this but waiting for it to start is worse.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.