Photo

just so worn out

Posted by leeleewolfie , in Setbacks 12 September 2012 · 7 views

I'm just tired of everything right now. I don't want to deal with it all anymore. I'm just too tired. I'm tired of putting on my okay face. I'm tired of almost no one noticing that I'm breaking, and I'm tired of the ones that do notice not knowing how to make me feel better and instead making me feel worse. I'm tired of having to do work when all I want to do is curl up with my teddy and make everyone leave me alone. I'm tired of pushing people away so I don't bring them down. I feel mentally, physically, and emotionally worn out. I just want to curl up and not have to do anything for a longtime. And I want my boyfriend here to cuddle and kiss me and not do anything I don't want him to and do everything I want him to. And I want to watch Sherlock. And I want my best friend and her boyfriends with me and I want them to love on me.

I just want to be comforted and I want things to be okay again.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.