Photo

Tuesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 09 October 2012 · 21 views

I grow more frustrated with myself every day.

Still can't remember my dreams. I figured out the right times to take my meds, but I don't think they're helping much.

I have a civil engineering test and an electrical engineering test this week. This is my second time taking CE since I failed last semester. I was following along on a problem in class and I tried to solve it myself, but I couldn't fucking get it right. I have a LOT of studying to do this week and i'm already falling behind on homework in my other classes.

I need to get it together.

~~
I've sorta been abusing my meds today. It's definitely not helping me study, but I've been feeling horrible today. My Dad has been texting me a little, and out of nowhere I told him that I really miss him and that made me cry. I wish he would come home even just to visit. He lives in the mainland because of his job. He bought a place for me to live when I started college. That's where I was raped... I wish I could tell my Dad. Or at least tell him there's something wrong with me. I think it would be easier to tell him in person... I wish he would come home

Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
Take care.... Those are tough classes, and you are dealing with a lot of symptoms right now. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you're having issues solving the problems, and you can't get past them yourself just doing practice problems, etc. can you speak with the professor? Usually they have office hours, and would be more than happy to speak with a student who's been trying to get through the problems but is hitting a block.

Whatever you do, best of luck.... the test is a week away, and you have time to improve some.

March 2015

S M T W T F S
2930 31     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Wednesday.
    acceptingme - Oct 11 2012 06:37 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    MaybeJoleisa - Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
  • Photo
    Monday.
    MissHannah - Oct 08 2012 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Thursday.
    MissHannah - Oct 04 2012 10:25 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    Irishleo - Oct 02 2012 04:05 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.