Photo

F/22

Posted by Nevetuli , 22 March 2013 · 38 views

Here I am again. It is Friday. I had a rough night so I woke up late this morning. Kids had pop tarts breakfast. Made me feel bad so I cut up some fresh peaches for them.

My pup is doing great. She's getting more an more active. I need the weather to warm up so I can take her hiking. Have to wait til she's 4 months old. So she has all her shots and stuff.

My achieves were met yesterday. I found the title in the last bottom box no less BUT I did it and I am proud of that.

My counselor wants me to try and start a journal about my dreams if I have any. If they say. lol what a joke right.. lol They gave me more sleeping medication.

I am still waiting for my CLEAR clean bill of health from the hospital. You would think they would get on that for me. I mean I am really close to my 2 month anni. I want to know if I am healthy. I have to go back next month for the next part of the aids test thing that is if I am cleared. I hate not knowing but I am alive and that is what is important.

Okay so goal for today. I have to schedule an appointment for my sons sport physical. I know sometimes my goals seem like alittle but most the time it takes all of me to get up and move.

I really miss this site on the weekends. lol The boys want to play video games and I am invited to hang with them on weekends only. With their sports they have no time during the weekdays. lol I like taking advantage of there open door and hanging out. They are wonderful. :yahoo:/>

I am always inspired by your goals, Nevetuli! I also feel like my goals must seem tiny from the outside...but they're a big deal for me!
Exactly ;) We can be goal buddies!!! :metoyou: All joking aside these goals save me.
Well done on acheiving these goals, you should be proud :metoyou:

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.