Photo

Another Day

Posted by Brian09 , 15 March 2013 · 87 views

It's hard sometimes to remember all the good things I have in my life, all the things I have accomplished because of bad memories of the events that occurred.
Smiling helps but it can hurt too. Because everyone thinks that I am fine when I'm not. But at the same time I don't have to explain anything.
I try every day to remember the good things in my life, to not take them for granted. If I look back to all the things that were good in my life before anything happen, I'd notice that I was not gratefully because now its so much harder to notice them.
Another has gone by but I don't want it to be just another day, I want it to be the day I was granted to have.

How you feel is how you feel.

It's ok.

It's ok not to be ok. It's ok to smile so you don't have to explain your pain. It's ok to take a break from being grateful for the good things in your life. The good things are great but it doesn't mean that you have no right to grieve the bad things - they need their time too.

Thinking of you.

February 2015

S M T W T F S
1 234567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.