Photo

rant . anyone else feel society is this way?

Posted by stronger98 , 17 April 2014 · 69 views

I Feel That If Somebody Is Not Happy The Majority Of People Turn The Other Way
Claim They Brought Depression On Themselves.
Simply State It's Their Problem Not Theirs And Walk Away.

Ofcourse Not Everyone Is Unsympathetic When Seeing Another Depressed, But I Feel Like Only A Few Are Empathetic.

Instead Of Judging Sad People And Claim They"Ve Given Up Willingly I Wish More And More People Would Try TO HelpThem Back Up

I feel this way too. Society turns a blind eye and sweeps problems under the rug. It's too sensitive of a topic for them, and I understand. From their perspective, they can't accept such things can happen. It didn't happen to them, they can't relate to the topic, but I wished they were able to relate to having feelings.
Photo
intrepidshe
Apr 17 2014 10:41 PM

I do think so, sadly.

But, we are fighting the trend. We genuinely see one another, accept one another, stand together.

Thank you for that Stronger. You are one who stands with many of us. Thank you!

November 2014

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.