Photo

TRIGGER SU Attempt

Posted by DTC40 , 25 June 2012 · 40 views

So I stupidly tried again to kill myself. My poor ex husband had to watch the kids for a few days why I was in the psych hospital. He lives with his mother and does not work.
My son and I had some things to do today and he was going to pick up the girls for a few hours. I told my ex and me and our son was through we would come by and pick up the girls.
My ex gave me some big story about his mother and that she did not want me around because I had attempted suicide. I have not been to her house but maybe three times in the three year since her baby boy left me and his four children.
Our middle daughter did not believe her Dad she said that her grandmother was really nice about the whole thing and that her Dad was the one being a idiot about that whole thing.
I told him that I knew what he said to our son that I had attempted suicide because my son's scooter broke down. I was upset that it was having mechanical issues but, it is stupid to think I attempted suicide over a scooter that I bought used for 500.00. He apparently told my son that I did not know how to handle stress.
Stress, that is a joke, that man does not know what stress is. He lives with his mother and does not work. Our son has to work to pay the bills because I have bone cancer. I have four teenagers to raise basically on my own since he signed over his custody of his own children when he left three years ago. He comes and gets his children when it is convient for him and not when it is needed. If it is his own time then it is okay if it is an emergency then it makes him mad.

Well I am mad. I am mad at life that I gave this idiot 20 years of my life and he just walks out the door like a jerk. I am mad at myself because I stayed in a physically abusive relationship for so many years to have his just walk away and blame me for everything. I am angry because I have cancer and when I am gone my son will have to raise his sisters because his father is a jerk. Yes, I am stressed.

However, I also live with DID and Bi-Polar Disorder and that happen to be the reason that I attempted suicide not because of stress of a scooter breaking down.

DTC40

I am sorry that life is throwing so many challenges your way and hope that peace finds its way to your heart soon.
I am also sorry too to hear about this. Here if you ever need to talk to someone. Wish you the best <3
Thinking of you, DTC. Hope you find some happiness and peace soon. Lily x
DTC40- I am so sorry for what you are going through. But please know that this world is a better place with you in it, and don't give in to despair. You're a brave strong soul and you've made it through so much in life, don't give up now. Your family needs and loves you.

I hope things get better for you soon, and that just know that I am here for you if you ever want to talk.

Sending you positive energy and hugs if okay :hug:
Photo
blondie2002
Jun 25 2012 09:22 PM
((((DTC))))) :hug:
Wow, thank you all so very much. It brings tears to my eyes and makes me feel that I am wanted and can make it through all this in my life.
DTC40
I am so sorry your ex is such a jerk, weakling, and liar, you deserve much better. He had no right to tell your son lies about why you attempted suicide. You have more than enough to contend with - the bi-polar, DID and bone cancer. I am not sure how you do it but i admire your strength. Does the ex know about the cancer? How old are your children and do they know about your medical/mental history? Not meant to be an inquisition but is relevant to your situation. If the children know then they are in a better position to support you when you need it or to spot the signs that you might be reaching crisis point and get professional help. I really hope that life improves and you can enjoy as much as you can.

Safe :hug: :hug: :hug:

Granny

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27 28 293031  

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.