Photo

this just in

Posted by ciel , 29 January 2007 · 45 views

my brother (15) just came home from juve yesterday and then I found out now my other brother (11) is going to juve for stealing his teachers cell phone and the bill up to $1,000+. Just goes to show that with some kids it isn't just the parenting.

My mom sent him to live with his dad who is strict and yet he still acts up like this. I have no clue what is going on with him I never been closed to him and plus his dad has refused to send him back to visit us...so its like 2 yrs now since any of us have seen him.

I don't maybe it might be for the best...that sounds bad..

My brother who just came back was doing really good they sent to like a place more like ex. college life where you stay with other boys and have chores and responsibilities. He did great out there made the honor list....good thing is they still had class where he was...

:confused:

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 24 2526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    blah
    foreverhurt - Jul 25 2007 09:56 PM

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.