Photo

A shoulder to lean on

Posted by EVH , 16 March 2013 · 37 views

10 weeks without sleep. I'm so very tired. And sad. I think I'm sad. I think I'd like to put my head on someone's shoulder just for a little while. And close my eyes. And forget the flashbacks. Forget the headache. I think I wanna cry. My eyes burn.

But no shoulder to lean on.

I think I'd like someone to be there for me. Someone to call. Someone to talk to.

My words choked by week tongue.

I am with you on this. It would be nice to rest my weary head and heart on a shoulder so my soul could cry in safety. There are many virtual shoulders here on pandy that can feel your pain and listen with care.

Take good gentle care of you (((EVH)))

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.