Photo

A/2

Posted by Nevetuli , 02 April 2013 · 39 views

I had no breakfast this morning. I can not eat though I made cini buns and fruit for my husband. Kids are out of school thsi week. They are still asleep.

I did it yesterday, I told everything. That was amazingly completely emotionally hard. I just wow, I feel still alittle numb and withdrawn completely exhausted. Today I am getting ready to go back down to the see the investigators. I have to talk with their profiler and help them with identifying my attacker.

Goal yesterday was MET!!! YAY I so did that.. that does excite me. I am glad that with all the support here that I managed tog et thru that. THANK YOU EVERYONE. LOVE TO YOU ALL

Goal for today, try to answer all the questions in as much detail as I can. Normally when I see his image in my head I try really hard to remove it. Today I have to do the opposite, today I want to identify him, not run from him. Another big day.. another day to overcome.

CAN WE DO THIS... YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

:hi5: :hug: :hug:

For now I am going to have some coffee.. relax my brain and take Becca for a morning jog after my shower. :yay:

Well done :yahoo: :yahoo:

Best of luck today too!. Enjoy your coffe and jog. You are so brave :D.
Miss I miss you.. I LOVE YOUR PICTURE.. :metoyou: Everything went well. I am completely satisfied with this accomplishment... Forward March haha Love to you precious :hug:

And Miss... you are wonderful!!!
Thank you vey much :hug: :hug:

October 2014

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.