Photo

More pictures Ive taken

Posted by Justin , 16 February 2009 · 93 views

Whirl
Posted Image
Playing with this little spinner is pretty fun. Had to steady the camera on a tripod to get this one.

Land trotter
Posted Image
These critters are my favorite at the zoo. They are so calm and peaceful it makes me wish I could be more like them.

Cryaons
Posted Image
I haven't done a bright picture for awhile so I bought some crayons and am hoping it helps brighten my mood some too.

Roadside
Posted Image
I thought this flower was interesting in the pavement.

Drive
Posted Image
Just trying to look at things in a new perspective.

Radiance
Posted Image
At night outside my house with my S2 zoomed in all the way(12x optical and 4x digital zoom for a total of 48x zoom). Used a fast shutter speed.

Your pictures are good. I read some of your earlier blog entries and I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I know what you mean about not having much to say to help people. I am like that (plus I get nervous so I end up not posting at all).

Take care of yourself. Keep with the Photography you're good at it.
These pictures are really imagenative. keep up the good photo snapping!

Rock x

February 2016

S M T W T F S
14 151617181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.