Photo

scared

Posted by slcangel , 01 March 2013 · 74 views

today was a little better than yesterday i am still scared and jumpy at everything but it's getting a little better this site and all the support have really helped a lot and reading what other people have to say that they feel the same sometimes makes me feel better. i also decided today to post my story it took me hours to write because i had to write it a little at a time because it was driving me crazy just typing it out and reading it to make sure it made sense how i wrote it and everything but after 6 hours its done and posted i trust everyone on here enough to tell my story so i did and it feels good to just get it all out in the open again off my chest. i am still scared of things and i don't know why good thing that its going away but its making my friends scared for me that i'm so paranoid all the time

September 2014

S M T W T F S
  1 23456

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.