Photo

parts 2

Posted by crazycatlover , 15 May 2014 · 75 views

I've blogged about this before but things have changed since. Nebulas made me think of it. As well as the parent,the little girl who was hurt,and the teenager in between the other two, I am now acknowledging that there is a teenage  boy in there . I've often jokingly said that ,especially when I was in one of the phases I used to have when I was particularly horny.but now I realize it really is true. how did he get in there? I understand about the inner child thing,that since little me couldn't deal with the abuse she stayed stuck inside me. Is this what being genderqueer is supposed to be like? or is it just some weird effect of the abuse?

I wish I had an answer for you on this one.  Just wanted you to know that you have been heard. 

Is this what being genderqueer is supposed to be like? or is it just some weird effect of the abuse?

I think that we all have a feminine and masculine side. I think that the other side (other than our physical gender) is often ground out or suppressed by our cultures. I don't think that there is anything strange that you have a teenage boy part. 

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.