Photo

right now

Posted by ciel , 02 February 2007 · 62 views

Ihave been feeling lately I don't think I should be around people because I tell them I'm ok and I'm not. I have talked to my t about the confusion I have been having lately.

Lately I feel like I want to lose my job...I know I can afford to but I can't focus on the work and when I have to do something or get interrupted I get angry of pissed. The problem that bothers me the most is allot of the stuff I think they are just throwing my way can be done by my coworkers or they tell others of will have tony do it....then I get copied on stuff and I'm like wtf....

If its something that the person could have originally handled then way did you tell them I will take care of it and give it to me to do.

On top of that as far as relationship wise I want to be with someone but I don't (not sure if that makes sense) I currently have a gf but we live in different states... The issue is coming up about if I want to be with her, move in etc...

Honestly I don't know what I want at the moment and we have talked about this...I don't want to hurt her either.

:down:

April 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    blah
    foreverhurt - Jul 25 2007 09:56 PM

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.