There is still plenty of time and spaces if you'd like to sign up for the Guest Speaker Chat scheduled for this Saturday!
Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
30 Quintessential Fall Activities:
1. eating fresh donuts and cold cider from apple charlies.
2. packing up the tank tops and shorts---and replacing them with sweaters and warm pjs.
3. painting my nails dark colors: browns, plums, deep reds
4. assembling a christmas shopping list
5. digging out the charlie brown holiday DVDs
6. locating my window scraper
7. making pasties
8. deciding on a new perfume for fall (i most definitely switch with the seasons)
9. celebrating my sisters birthday
10. watching/attending college football games (GO BLUE!)
11. accessorizing every outfit with a scarf
12. accessorizing SOME outfits with a warm hat
13. stocking up on hot chocolate and chai
14. re-discovering my favorite hoodies
15. taking walks in the crisp, cool morning
16. raking leaves
17. drinking hot tea before bed
18. saying a tearful good-bye to the flip flops, and a hearty HELLO to the leather boots
19. making a fall playlist
20. flipping my window heating/cooling unit from "cold air" to "heat"
21. deciding on the perfect centerpiece for the thanksgiving dinner table
22. switching my starbucks order from "tall iced chai/coffee" to "tall pumpkin spice latte"
23. using flannel sheets
24. commencing the search for the perfect Christmas cards
25. sporting my khaki colored trench coat---everywhere
26. applying multiple coats of lip balm. (burts bees, please!)
27. re-introducing warm, hearty soups into the regular menu
28. lighting cinnamon/apple pie/vanilla/milk & honey candles
29. wearing fuzzy socks to bed
30. simmering mulling spices on the stove
what are your favorite fall activities?