Photo

1/25/13 11:59pm

Posted by bluebird88 , 25 January 2013 · 33 views

it's a beautiful night tonight. a few years ago i wouldn't have bothered to get off my bed and go see it. a few years ago i wouldn't have bothered to give my little sister a hug goodnight, or laugh with my little brother, or play with our crazy white cat, Chicken. i wouldn't have bothered, a few years ago, to say "i love you- drive safely" to Dad, on his way out the door to work. i would rather have stayed in my room all day, than spend a moment with my mom- talk with her, laugh with her.
a few years ago i would have slept through a night like this. the moon is astoundingly bright. the air makes me feel as if i could fly or as if i could dissipate into my own happiness.
i breathe freely. i breathe. i am happy to be alive.

I am so happy for these special joyful moments for you.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.